Due to the popularity of recently announced packages to Iceland and Seville in 2018, Super Break has added five new departures to its offering of short breaks available from Cardiff, taking off in 2018/19.
These new departures will offer holidaymakers the chance to visit even more of Europe’s most exciting destinations from their local airport:
- Malta – Including Gozo Calypso Island Full Day Tour, Mdina at Nightfall Tour and option to add on a visit to European Capital of Culture 2018, Valletta*. Departs 4th June 2018
- Montenegro, Croatia and the Adriatic Coast – Including Dubrovnik – Pearl of the Adriatic Full Day Tour and Best of Montenegro Full Day Tour. Departs 21st September 2018
- Madeira – Including Madeira Island Highlights Tour and Funchal Sightseeing Tour. Departs 2nd November 2018
- Iceland under the Midnight Sun – Midnight Sun Whale Watching and Lake Myvatn Adventure Nature at its Best Tour. Departs 22nd June 2018. On sale soon
- Incredible Iceland – Including the Search for the Northern Lights Tour and Lake Myvatn Land of Fire and Ice Experience. Departs 12th January 2018 and 28th December 2018, and 21st January 2019. On sale soon.
These announcements quickly follow the sell-out success of an inaugural flight in January 18 to Akureyri in Northern Iceland, the first direct route of its kind to this incredible part of the country from the UK. To complement this, Super Break has added a not-to-be-missed Midnight Sun experience in North Iceland next summer, for a once-in-a-lifetime getaway and the chance to experience the natural phenomenon of an ‘endless day’.
For those seeking warmer climes, Super Break has added some stunning package breaks to Malta and Madeira, plus a trip taking in Montenegro, Croatia and the Adriatic Coast – making up the operator’s biggest ever flight programme for 2018, as the short break specialist expands its exclusive services further to launch new flights and in-destination travel experiences to some of the hottest locations in Europe.
Katherine Scott from Super Break said: “We’re incredibly proud and excited to be launching our new chartered flight programme, providing holidaymakers from Wales with a brand-new selection of incredible travel experiences to choose from in 2018. Following the huge demand for our exclusive flights to Akureyri, Iceland, we have expanded the schedule from Cardiff Airport to now offer unforgettable travel experiences in five of Europe’s most exciting destinations, helping to connect more holidaymakers to new locations on the continent and beyond, all from their local airport.”
Deb Barber, CEO of Cardiff Airport added: “We’ve seen a huge increase in unique and unforgettable short breaks added to Super Break’s Cardiff schedule this year, and it’s great to see them offer something a little different for our customers.
“Destinations like Iceland, Madeira and Montenegro are welcome additions to the choice of destinations available from Cardiff, they’re proving hugely popular so far and we look forward to more exciting announcements in the future.”
All exclusive breaks with Super Break include in-destination experiences, central accommodation, return flights, 20kg of luggage, 5kg hand luggage with transfers also included. To book the trip of a lifetime, visit the Super Break website or call 0800 042 0288.