During the bleak Winter months West Quay Estates and Lettings are working in partnership with Bro Radio to carry out random acts of kindness to unsuspecting Vale residents.
If you know someone who deserves a random act of kindness, maybe you know a lovely person who is struggling to buy groceries we could get some supermarket vouchers to them, perhaps a neighbour is always doing things for other people and would be overjoyed to receive a bouquet of flowers or someone who is in desperate need of some DIY?
Simply fill in the form below by January 31st and at the beginning of February, all nominations will be passed to West Quay Estates who will select the 4 random acts of kindness that they will fund each week in February.
Terms and conditions:
- All nominees must be residents of the Vale of Glamorgan.
- Nominations close on the 31st January 2020.
- Random acts of kindness will be chosen by staff at West Quay Estates and Lettings in early February from a shortlist created by Bro Radio.
- Four acts of kindness will be undertaken by Bro Radio in February.
- For Bro Radio's full competition terms and conditions click here.
Nathan is the Operations Director and one half of Vale Breakfast on Bro Radio. You'll hear him reading local news, hosting at local events and presenting our facebook live videos.